Resources & Links
Fact Sheets & Resources
- Download factsheets here: COVID 19 and Centrelink, Disability Support Pension & Covid 19 payments and more
- COVID-19 Superannuation Brochure. Outlining 5 steps to take before you access your superannuation early
- COVID-19 Scams. Beware of scammers during this already difficult period.
- Information on income support payments for people already getting a payment You don’t need to do anything.
- Information on income support for Coronavirus: I’ve never received income support or can’t find my CRN There are three things you need to do as a priority. The Job Seeker line 132 850 now has extended hours of operation from 8am to 8pm local time on weekdays and 9am to 5pm local time on weekends.
- Translated audio files in 12 languages about Centrelink payment and access options and Economic Support Payments and Coronavirus Supplement are available on this soundcloud playlist. These audio products, along with their translated and English transcript, can also be accessed from this website . These topics were recently broadcasted on SBS Radio’s language programs.
- A new dedicated webpage for COVID-19 resources for community groups has been created at Services Australia. Here, you will find an e-kit to help organisations promote payments and services to their communities. The e-kit contains 7 English information products about COVID-19 support, including a Family and Domestic Violence Checklist and an easy read booklet titled How we’re helping people affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). The webpage also links to our translated information.
- A new factsheet for migrants, refugees and visitors that has been translated into 28 languages can be accessed from servicesaustralia.gov.au/covid19 as well as their Help for refugees, humanitarian entrants and new arrivals webpage. This factsheet has information on the temporary waiver of the Newly Arrived Resident’s Waiting Period, Special Benefit, suspension of mutual obligation and participation requirements until 1 June and increased partner income test.
- A collection of short English videos is now available on the Services Australia YouTube channel about topics such as How to claim a Centrelink payment, COVID-19 payments explained, JobKeeper Payment explained, JobSeeker Payment explained, How FIS can help during the coronavirus, and Creating a myGov account.
- Centrelink Debt – Online System
- Centrelink Debt – what to do if you have a Social Security Debt
- Prosecution of Social Security Offence
Appealing Centrelink Decisions
- Appealing a Centrelink Decision
- Appealing Child Care Payment Decisions
- Appealing Family Tax Benefit Decisions
Financial Circumstances and Centrelink (including superannuation, compensation, reporting your income)
- When DV comes to work Information Sheet
- How to claim an Underpayment Guide Jan 2016
- General Protections infosheet
- Keeping Well at Work
- Workplace Harassment infosheet
- Termination of Employment
- Parental Leave Infosheet
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Privacy and Social Media
- Visit Domestic and Family Violence Work Aware
- For information on Child Employment please click here
- For information on Workplace bullying for workers please click here
Diverse Language Information
If you need assistance with translating this can be arranged through our 1800 621 458 freecall number.
BRQ Annual Reports
- BRQ Annual Report 2019
- BRQ Annual Report 2018
- BRQ Annual Report 2017
- BRQ Annual Report 2016
- BRQ Annual Report 2015
- BRQ Annual Report 2014
- WRC Annual Report 2013
- WRC Annual Report 2012
- Federal Budget Submission 2017-2018
- UQ BRQ Final Research Project 2015
- National Disability Advocacy Submission July 2015