These factsheets provides information on what Centrelink can do if you have been affected by COVID-19.
These factsheets cover:
- Economic Support Payment for Centrelink recipients
- Mutual Obligations
- Payments if you don’t currently get Centrelink
- Asset Hardship Provisions
- Download the full factsheet here: COVID 19 and Centrelink
- Information on income support payments for people already getting a payment You don’t need to do anything.
- Information on income support for Coronavirus: I’ve never received income support or can’t find my CRN There are three things you need to do as a priority.
The Job Seeker line 132 850 now has extended hours of operation from 8am to 8pm local time on weekdays and 9am to 5pm local time on weekends.