DVWorkaware is an ongoing program of the national Working Womens Centres consortia.
In Qld, DVWorkaware is delivered through a partnership between The Services Union and BRQ. This role has been made possible through non recurrent grant funding provided by the Qld Government Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women.
Qualifications & experience
- Qualification in Social Work, Community services, Law or Industrial Relations and substantial experience in the Domestic and Family Violence sector required.
- Project Management experience required.
- Training provision experience desirable
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead the DVWorkaware project aimed at training and supporting Qld small and medium businesses to implement best practice Domestic and Family Violence approaches in their workplaces.
- Liaise with stakeholders including Qld Government, The Services Union and Working Womens Centres based in other states to create sustainable, consistent and relevant outcomes.
- Liaise with sector and industry peak bodies and individual businesses to promote DVWorkaware, establish connections and initiate training opportunities.
- Ensure project outcomes and activities are completed and documented.
- Coordinate and deliver training with the DVWorkaware team.
- Above-award benefits include:
- 2 weeks closure over Christmas – New Year in addition to 4 weeks annual leave
- 10% employer superannuation contribution
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary Sacrifice