We can not help with

Basic Rights Queensland is not able to give advice in relation to any area of law outside social security or disability discrimination, such as: 

  • Child Support Matters
  • Family Law Disputes
  • Matters At The Australian Taxation Office
  • Personal Injuries
  • Proceedings In Criminal Courts
  • Wills And Estates

If we cannot assist, we will try to give you information, or a referral to a more appropriate service or avenue of complaint.